- Brass construction for maximum durability
- Single lever design for effortless flow control
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Top-quality cartridge for reliable operation
- High performance or low flow Neoperl aerator
- Corrosion and rust-resistant flawless finish
- Fits any vessel sink (Optional Deck Plate Included)
- Faucet Hole Size Requirement: 1 3/8"
- Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified by IAPMO
- NSF/ANSI Standard 372 certified by IAPMO
- ADA compliant
- cUPC listed
- CALGreen, EPA WaterSense and DOE
- Lead-Free Waterways AB1953 Certified
Product Technologies and Benefits
- Swiss-Made Neoperl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from Neoperl in Switzerland, the world's leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes.