Do we gather data?
We gather data from you when you register with our site, make an order, or sign up for our newsletter, reply to a survey or complete a form. When placing an order or signing up on our site, as suitable, you will be prompted to enter your contact information which may include the following: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. However, you have a choice to enter our website without leaving any information.
What do we utilize your data for?
All data we gather from you may be utilized in any of the subsequent ways:
– In order to individualize your experience (The data we collect from you assists us with better accommodating to your personal needs)
– In order to better our website (we persistently make every effort to advance our website to assist you based on the data and feedback we collect from you)
– In order to better a customer experience (your data assists us with efficiently replying to your customer service inquiries and support requirements)
– In order to process transactions. We will not sell, transfer, or exchange your data, or provide to any company if we do not receive your agreement to do so. Our sole purpose for collecting this data is so that we may bring you the paid for merchandise or service inquired about.
– In order to hold a contest, survey, promotion or any aspect of this website
– In order to bring you emails from time to time, All email contact information you give to us is for the purpose of working through the transaction, it may also be utilized to bring you information and up-to-date news regarding your order. Furthermore, we may also receive periodic company information, revisions, in regards to merchandise or service data, etc.
Important: Should you wish to unsubscribe at any point from being sent subsequent electronic correspondence, then we comprised comprehensive unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email.
Is your data protected?
A variety of security measures are put in place to preserve and shelter your personal data at the time an order is placed, submitted, entered, or accessed. We present the utilization of a protected server. Any given sensitive/credit data is sent via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology after which is encrypted into the Payment entryway database of our provider. Only then it is accessible by authorized individuals that hold the rights to access such systems. They are then obligated to maintain confidentiality of that data. Once a sale is made, your personal data such as (financials, social security number, credit cards, etc.) will not be kept on our servers.
Do we utilize cookies?
Affirmative cookies are miniature files that a website or its service provider places into your computer’s hard drive in the course of you accessing our website via web browser. In the event that you permit the cookies to enter your computer system then that enables the web site’s or service provider’s systems to identify your browser and take in and retain particular data.
Cookies are utilized to assist us retain and process the merchandise in your shopping cart, comprehend and retain what you prefer during your visiting us at a later time, retain progress of advertisements and gather collective information regarding the site traffic, and site interaction so that we can offer a superior site experience and tools at the upcoming visits.
Analytical Tools: The utilization of analytical tools and other third party technologies, as in the case of Google Analytics and Double-Click Cookies, to gather data that is not private in the way of different handling and user metrics when you utilize our site and/or services. These tools and technologies gather and study particular type of data, including the following:
– IP addresses, device and software identifiers, cookies, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, referring and exit URLs, mobile unique device ID, and other alike information.
– Third party analytics organizations who gather data on our site and/or services and other online merchandise and/or services may merge the data taken in with other data that have been independently brought in from other websites and/or other mobile products or online and services pertaining to your dealings on their website’s network in addition to mobile products, services and/or online.
– Numerous organizations gather and utilize data under their own privacy policies. Furthermore, utilization of technologies as explained here, we may allow access to particular third party organizations to assist us in custom advertising that may be of interest to you in regards to your utilization of RGF Home Decor Inc sites and/or services and to collect and utilize data about your experience of RGF Home Decor Inc sites and/or services. To opt out of the Double-Click cookie you may do so by going to the Google advertising opt-out page. Google Analytics may be opted out by going to the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Do we disclose data to outside parties?
We do not trade, sell, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, this does not include reliable third parties who help us in optimizing our service to you. website, or carry out our business as long as said parties consent to retain this information as confidential. In addition, we may release your data during the following: when we believe release is suitable and complies with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, safety, or property. Please note that non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing, or other uses.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We understand the importance of your privacy so we take the necessary steps to comply with the Online Privacy Protection Act. That is why with your permission we will not give out personal information to outside parties.
Third party links: From time to time, when we feel it is suitable, we may incorporate or present third party services or products on our website. These third party sites have their own privacy policies. Under those circumstances we take part in no accountability or liability for the information and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we focus on protecting the integrity of our website and encourage any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: We comply with what is required from COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not gather any data from anyone under the age of 13. Our website, services and products are all focused on people who are no less than 13 years old.
Terms and Conditions: For our Terms and Conditions section please go to our website which explains the user terms, limitations of liability, and disclaimers governing the utilization of our website at http://www.RGFHomeDecor.com/terms/